After many years, I though I had come to the conclusion that pretty much no matter what I did, my eye shadows would shift around on my eyelid & settle into the crease. BUT then I hear about eyeshadow primers. A friend recommended I try urban decay. While it extended the amount of time by a few hours that shadows would stay put, it would still migrate into my crease!
Edit: Check out my update on eyeshadow primer! After sharing this post with friends, and the comments below (thank ya’ll!) I have some great tips to share! And finally, my success with preventing creasing!
Now, today. I attended a networking event after work, because I was running late this morning, I opted to bring my makeup with me & applied a purple Laura Mercier Creme Longwear Eyeliner first. I then applied over the liner & lid the Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in mocha mauve.
Four hours later, the pixi shadow is not where it should be, see picture!
1. Set shadows with a translucent powder, I don’t currently own one.
2. Use smashbox 24 hour photo finish shadow primer, I just bought this, have not tried it yet.
3. Use only high quality eyeshadows, I though Pixi would possibly be better than drugstore brands.
4. Use only non-shimmery eyeshadows, I have the smashbox sepia trio I need to try.
5. Inset your solution here, please HELP me by commenting what works for you!