June Want List:
1. Kindle Books – I’ve got around 20 books on my wishlist currently. I hate the waiting to buy any new ones! In the mean time, I am re-reading all of my kindle books for the next few months.
2. DIY Projects for Home Office – I spent hours this weekend pouring over DIY office decoration & organization projects. My favorites:
- Gold Animal Memo Holders – Approximate Cost for 12 – $33.03 AND I could also make some of these magnets too!
- Customized Wall Pockets – Approximate Cost for 2 – $37.60 Edit: The blog wasn’t loading, but there’s another set of instructions here.
- Gold Patterned Mousepad – Approximate Cost for 1 – $30.77
3. SugarBash Subscription – I love the variety of items in this subscription box, which would be essential for me as I only currently subscribe to Birchbox. I was an ipsy & Birchbox subscriber (way back in 2012) and ended up cancelling both because I wasn’t able to use the samples as I was receiving them! This review details the items in March SugarBash box & is a large part of the reason why I have it on my want list. Sadly, it is sold out. But, I am on the waiting list! Also, have you heard of www.cratejoy.com? I read about it somewhere, but am curious to learn more!
4. Neutrogena Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer, Sunkissed 30, 0.2 Ounce *Affiliate Link* – This is the only bronzer I have ever owned. It broke it last year & since then I have just been going bronze-less!
5. New Purse – Hayden-Harnett Margaux Tote, Lawn Green/Black Watersnake This one is a bit of a splurge, but I have been thinking about buying a quality purse for several years. Probably should not invest in this one, as it could go out of style fairly quickly!
I do not own any of the photos used in this post.